So meet with Genevieve and discussed in class what were doing, so were sticking with Carbon footprint to cars. Looking at angle we want to target like:
- efficiency behind car trips an example being how someone that lives rurally will have more consideration to packing a lot of tasks into one trip, compared to someone in the city who has more access so they don’t concern themselves as much.
- group vs a individual in consideration to reduction of waste by transporting more people instead of each individual travelling using say 4 vehicles wasting fuel and more waste.
- Taking public transport instead of taking a car by yourself.
- efficient vs inefficient vehicles. Looking at electric in comparison to diesel and petrol. Also could look at corporations absorbing effective solutions to protect company and industry.
- Manual vs automatic in reducing fuel consumption, by manuals being more effective by you managing the gears.
- vehicle vs exercise to work, walking, running and biking.
From there we started to angle towards exercise as a effective reduction to carbon footprint. with possibilities of doing comparison to
- energy/fuel used.
- benefits. (stress, calories burned, etc)
- money used
- maybe more fitness stuff like heartbeat, steps, calories
Looking at some of the structure we have available to us from lecture. We have
You do it straight point like changing points in a essay.
do it as a vs or comparison based idea, like this is bad this is good, water vs air. In our case it would be exercise vs vehicle.
Same as kind of essay way but instead of going a, b, c. More like a multi choice that gives you related info from first point, and relate to other points but can be separate.
Thinking of going with option 2 with exercise by bike vs car.
brainstorming the introduction and ending video. With intro need to have
- topic: carbon footprint
- explain footprint by visual connection e.g. sand
- what is it
- what does it represent/cause
- why is it a problem
- when did it become a problem
- how can you prevent it. Here introduce bike as a solution to the car as a problem
- repeat some of the points from intro, sum up
- maybe who is the most effective nation facing this problem, and what they’ve done.